Victoria is at risk of losing its current credit rating, with ratings agency S&P Global forecasting that the state’s debt is on track to quadruple to over $200 billion between 2019 and 2025.
Daniel Andrews and Labor have lost control of Victoria’s infrastructure projects, botching the scoping and allowing billions in cost overruns.
The failure to control these massive State Government projects has forced Daniel Andrews to break his promise of no new taxes, with Labor having introduced 40 new or increased taxes since 2014.
The taxes are hurting families and crippling the standard of living of Victorians. See my parliamentary contribution here.
THE LIBERALS AND NATIONALS HAVE A PLAN AND WILL:
- Ensure there are no more lockdowns
- Slash hospital waiting lists and fix Victoria’s healthcare crisis
- Fix the mental health crisis
- Keep schools open
- Keep the cost of living down
- Support business to recover and employ more Victorians